SunSense Sport Gel 125ml
SunSense Sport Gel is a quick-drying gel that is easy to spread, even on hairy arms.
- SPF 50, UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
- Suitable for all skin types including oily or acne-prone skin and great for hairy areas of the body
- Preservative free, fragrance free
- Formulated to feel cool and dry
- Sand resistant
- Water resistant for 4 hours
- Contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) to improve skin tone and texture, helps enhance skin barrier function, locks in moisture to the skin and increases elasticity
- Contains Vitamin E to improve the appearance of age spots, makes fine lines and wrinkles look smoother, and improves skin elasticity
- Available in 125ml bottle
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towel dry. Be careful to avoid eyes and contact with broken skin. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
Trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer
Orders over £30 – Free Standard Delivery
Standard UK delivery £3.95
Next Day UK delivery £6.95 – Monday to Friday & requires signature
Please contact us on 01565 654920 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange large bulk orders, overseas orders, or to check stock availability.
See full Delivery Information here.
Submit your review
Wanted a gel type sunscreen after trying numerous cream/lotion based varieties that can clog in stubble or unshaven beard hair. This works perfectly: it doesn't irritate my notoriously sensitive skin, doesn't appear to cause/aggravate acne, dries invisible, spreads easily and smells fresh on application. It 'dries' cleanly too doesn't leave any sticky residue.