SunSense Sport Mist 200ml
SunSense Sport Mist is a multi-directional spray for easy application. Rubs in easily and dries quickly.
Buy One Get One Free – free item automatically added to order
- For those who prefer the convenience of a spray-on sunscreen
- This alcohol-based clear mist provides SPF 50 broad spectrum protection and 4 hours water resistance
- Suitable for acne-prone, oily skin or hairy areas of the body
- Formulated to feel cool and dry
- Sand resistant
- Contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) to improve skin tone and texture, helps enhance skin barrier function, locks in moisture to the skin and increases elasticity
- Contains Vitamin E to improve the appearance of age spots, makes fine lines and wrinkles look smoother, and improves skin elasticity
- Available in 200ml spray bottle
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Spray evenly all over and rubs in to skin. Reapply every 2-4 hours and after swimming, exercise and towel dry. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Please be aware that this product expires October 2019.
Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
Trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer
Orders over £30 – Free Standard Delivery
Standard UK delivery £3.95
Next Day UK delivery £6.75 – Monday to Friday & requires signature
Please contact us on 01565 654920 or email@example.com to arrange large bulk orders, overseas orders, or to check stock availability.
See full Delivery Information here.
Submit your review
I love Sunsense. It is recommended by the dermatologists and is very popular in Australia, and with good reason. It's great for kids, is non greasy, very easy to apply and smells nice. I use this for the whole family and wouldn't waste my money on anything else. Each time I've ordered from the website, it has come the following day and they have good offers too. A1 products and service.